Monday, September 2, 2013

Gone Fishin'

September is upon us...FINALLY!
To celebrate that Autumn is near we took a quick fishing trip to the Provo River and to the Deer Creek Dam and Reservoir.
It was a HOT day. If my boobs start to itch from light sweat running down between them, then it's too dang hot for my liking.
Therefore, I was ecstatic to get out of the hustle and bustle of the city to get some cool air.
 
My husband's attire was everything I wanted to see.
Cowboy boots, jeans with a tear that his Momma had sewn up, a FLANNEL button up (I heart flannels), a camouflage hat and a fishing vest. WOWZA!
 
 
Then there was me... I wore a maternity shirt, skinny jeans and cute sandals... I don't have to say it, but I will... The sandals were a BAD idea. :)
 
 
A bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work. TRUE STORY.
 
 
Then it rained, and I didn't complain.
 

1 comment: