Monday, September 23, 2013

Always On the Go...With Ben

Ready, set, GO...aaand GO...aaaaand GOOO, again!
Today I want to say, "Thank goodness Autumn is officially here."
In my head this time of year feels like a good time to wind down, but it's NOT!
Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas are FAST approaching.
&& between it all we also have the arrival of our sweet baby girl.
Thankfully, my husband and I are both people that take things day by day.
 
Let me share with you what we are preparing for this week.
 
THIS is my husband.

 
THIS is what he likes to do.
 
 
For the win!
 
 
THIS is how I battled the nerves last time.
 
 
After 6 1/2 months Ben will be stepping back into the cage.
A lot of people don't understand this sport.
A lot of people don't understand why Ben LIKES this sport.
&& a lot of people don't understand how I deal with this sport.
 
I guess this is why we go so well together, we're each other's kind of crazy.
 
Good luck to my husband this weekend!
 
<3 / Definitely his biggest fan
 
More to come...
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: