Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A Little About Me

 
I felt like sharing a little about me on the blog today.
I’ll start off by telling you that my first name is actually Zayra (Z-eye-ruh) and not Gisel.
Gisel is my middle name and since I can remember that is what I have gone by.
The first day of school from middle school on was always terrifying. I had 5-7 teachers, 3 different trimesters and hundreds of mispronounced names.
I grew to love my name. They are names you don’t hear every day. Thank you, parents!

I don’t have a favorite color.

I don’t have a favorite food.

But, I do have a favorite ice cream…ROCKY ROAD! Marshmallows, nuts and chocolate...in other words, heaven!

I’d like to shake the hand of the person that invented Rocky Road ice cream and thank them.

I love country music. Lately, if I listen to rap and actually pay attention to the lyrics…I feel the need to repent.

I’ve said it once and I will say it again. I refuse to fart in front of my husband. It’s just not natural!

That being said…hearing a woman belch is one of my biggest pet peeves.

I make an excellent friend.

I feel sassy when I wear bright lipstick.
 
I am so cheesy, but I just can’t help it!
 
I treat others the way I would like to be treated.

But, I have been practicing on treating others kindly after they have treated me unkindly. I’m a work in progress.
I prefer even numbers.

I Google…What should I make for dinner? Who invented Rocky Road ice cream? Why is the sky blue? I Google everything!
My favorite thing about me is my positivity and my optimistic personality. I am always grateful for the good and the not so good.

I love to share about my life.

&& trust me…there will be more to come!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment