Monday, September 9, 2013

90 Days

Lately all I write about is being married or being pregnant.
As of late though, I AM a newlywed and I AM pregnant.
&& I am LOVING both so much.
 
This is me...yesterday to be exact.
 

How did this happen!?
A few weeks ago you couldn't even tell I was expecting!
I've even surprised a few people I work with that don't come into the office regularly when they see me sporting maternity clothes and an obvious expecting stomach.
"WHAT! YOU'RE PREGNANT!?"
My thoughts: Where have you been the last 6 months? ;)
I have curves on my curves.
My breasts...they can't possibly get any bigger, can they?
Yesterday we reached our 27 week mark.
We are just days away from entering the third trimester.
Anistyn is approximately 16 in, and 2.5 lbs
Mom is approximately 156,394 in, and 548 lbs
Okay, kidding...but I feel like it some days. :)
Anistyn moves A LOT, but sometimes becomes shy when Ben tries to feel her movement.
I can sense her personality without her being here yet.
 
Let's talk about Dad.
He is exceptional, amazing, fantastic! He deserves 5 stars. 
I feel spoiled and loved 100% of the time.
He has always been concerned for mine and Anistyn's well-being.
He makes sure I don't eat just ONE pancake, but TWO.
He rubs my back when it hurts.
He walks slow, when I can't walk fast enough.
Whatever I'm craving, he will find a way to bring it back to me.
He doesn't just tell me I am beautiful, he makes me feel like it too.
He calls me his "squishy"...
He applies tummy butter on my growing stomach.
He lets me hog the bed, while I toss and turn. all. night. long.
All in all...I can't thank him enough for his loving ways, but most of all his patience.
 
Here is to 90 more days of pregnancy!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment