Monday, March 31, 2014

SPRING 2014

Spring!?! What!?! Does anyone else feel like we were just celebrating the 2013 holiday season with our family and friends? I swear, the older I get the faster time is flying by. I'm pretty sure it's because I am having fun. ;)

Spring brings me such a clean and refreshing feeling. Hot cocoa and coffee aren't so appealing anymore, bring on the fruit smoothies and pink lemonade. Suddenly your sweaters, scarves, and boots end up in the back of your closet, bring on the flip flops and short sleeves. It rains, it snows, it's warm, it's cold...but, THE WIND...ugh!

Spring brings back the feeling of being in school and getting that antsy feeling when you know there aren't many days left until you are school-free! For the first time ever, Spring has brought back a nauseated feeling. It was a year ago that I found out I was expecting and started morning, day and night sickness. It's awful to remember such a thing and I hope that this is the first and last time I feel this way about this season.

Spring also feels like a new year. Out with the old, in with the new. Out with the old me. In with the new me. Just like plants, trees, grass, and flowers we can also renew ourselves. I am so thankful that we are able to learn from our mistakes and simply move on with our lives. I have never felt so much peace and joy as I do now. I believe Spring cleaning isn't only for your home, but for your soul too. Here are only three of many things I plan on doing to Spring clean myself.

1. FORGIVE - Forgive anyone that has done you wrong. You can tell them or you can keep it to yourself. I have forgiven and I myself have been forgiven in the past also. The feeling of peace will overcome you!

2. BE POSITIVE - via Twitter I read this from Bo Ramsey: How you feel and look at Monday is a perfect way to see how you feel and look at your life and career! Success starts with Monday! Tell me that is not true!? I don't know how many times I have heard...I hate Mondays...I hate Monday only leads to I hate this and I hate that. Positivity is key.

3. SPRING CLEAN - Admit it...if you aren't on Facebook you're most likely to be found on Twitter or Instagram. SPRING CLEAN, yes...SPRING CLEAN your social media friends!

And here is a picture of tulips, because they are my favorite thing about this beautiful season. Have a wonderful day. xoxo 

1 comment:

  1. I love this!! I completely agree with Bo, your attitude reflects a lot! It's so important to stay positive and CHOOSE to be happy :) Loving that warm weather is around the corner, and I also HATE the wind. Bring on the rain though :)

    ReplyDelete