Thursday, June 16, 2016

HOBO

Hey! It's only been over a year since my last post, but here I am! Since my last post I was sealed in the temple to my lover and our babies. Oh yeah, I had another baby! We'll play catch up later. It's Summer time and I am so thrilled that I'm not being a hermit this year. I don't understand why they call it morning sickness because I could be sick ALL. DAY. LONG. Anyway, cheers to a nausea free Summer. About two weeks ago I was talking to my husband how I wanted to have fun this year and put housework and other responsibilities on the back burner. I just want to relax and make it memorable for the kids! Let's just put it this way...my house is SUFFERING. I guess I will balance my housekeeping duties and play time because I guess we really do need clean clothes to wear and the dishes won't be washing themselves. Boo! Here's another little dilemma with this season. I don't want to cook. I don't want to turn on the oven, the stove, not even the microwave. But hey, these people count on me to feed them! This weekend is Father's Day and all my husband wants to do is go camping. I was thinking about it and my inner light bulb turned on. HOBO DINNERS FOR THE WIN. I fired up the grill and dinner was cooked in no time. I didn't even dirty that many dishes! You can't go wrong with these, ladies! That's my excitement for today. Please share your quick, delicious and easy recipes with me! XOXO 


No comments:

Post a Comment