Thursday, June 18, 2015

Dear Anistyn

Dear Anistyn, 

You are currently sleeping on me. You are 18 months old! You go to nursery and you LOVE it. You know how to make the sounds of these animals; horse, kitty, dog, puppy and recently after a visit to the zoo you learned what the monkey says. You STILL love your binky. You STILL avoid taking naps. You know how to put on your shoes...sometimes on the wrong feet. Recently I started putting your hair in pigtails and I just can't stop because they are tooooo cute! I love when you fold your arms for a prayer when you see food on the table. It reminds me that you are starting to notice things and that I need to be a good example...AT...ALL...TIMES... You say, "peas" for please. Your favorite song is FEEL THE LIGHT by Jennifer Lopez. You like to eat string cheese, chicken and pizza! You have 12 beautiful teeth! You think you are way older than you are. Yesterday you didn't want to ride in the cart. You followed me and pushed the cart all over the grocery store and didn't show a glimpse of tiredness after. You call your Dad, "Mum". You call your grandma, "Mum". I must be your favorite! We are so blessed to have you! 




No comments:

Post a Comment