Monday, October 21, 2013

A Robinson Weekend

Lately I have been thinking a lot about how little time Ben and I have left together as just a twosome. It's not necessarily a bad thing, we are beyond excited for number three to be joining us in 48 days, or less, or more (it's all up to her). So, this is how we started our weekend. Ben and I both got home early from work on Friday...so we spent it on the couch...and went to bed at 8:45 PM. YEAH...
 
Wiping tears from watching Chris Farley videos.
 
 
 
Good morning, Saturday.
 
 
I had been craving sushi. Well, a California roll and pot stickers is about the only food you can safely eat at a sushi restaurant while pregnant. Still...so...good...

 
Ben and I took our nephews, Ez and Abe, to Cornbelly's Corn Maze at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi, UT. We had a blast. We also realized that we will be spending much of our time in the future in these kinds of places. Kids...EVERYWHERE. But in all seriousness, I saw a bunch of smiles and laughs that day from parents and children, and it was such a heartwarming thing to see.
 

Ez climbing the rock wall with the help of Uncle Ben.


 
Abe posing for a pic that we sent to Grandma Jody. She is the best bus driver in Vernal, UT.
 
 
Ezra got a sword balloon. Abe got a snake balloon. The guy that made them their balloons asked me to stick around because he had something -SPECIAL- for me.

 
Good morning, Sunday.
 
We are slowly but surely getting ready for our lives to change.
 
 
We had a very relaxing Sunday and shared our evening with my brother-in-law, Jed, and his adorable family. We ended our weekend where we started...on the couch. Ben cuddled behind me. I told him it was my favorite part of our day. Just him and I, him holding me and feeling the love between us.
We are blessed.
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I am so so excited for the two of you!!! :) Also... you always make me laugh or smile when I read your blog and Facebook posts. Plus, you are fun to watch those manly fights with. I've been thinking we should still together after your, I am positive she will be beautiful, baby girl arrives! I love babies. Haha.

    ReplyDelete