Friday, August 16, 2013

Six Months and Counting

I just looked down at my stomach and noticed that my "inny" belly button is becoming flat.
Tomorrow I will be a whole SIX months pregnant!
I wish I would have posted more in the last six months, but the first part of pregnancy was not flattering or enjoyable at all. Therefore, all my posts would have reflected how awful I was feeling.
I didn't just have morning sickness. I had morning, afternoon AND night sickness.
I spent day after day clinging onto our small apartment toilet. Sounds gross, right!?
I didn't seem to care, the toilet was my BEST FRIEND!

Anyway, we are past that point thankfully.
Pregnancy has become something beautiful and fun!
I have never received a better compliment than the day a woman described me as looking, "RADIANT".
Yes, Anistyn, your mom is looking radiant, glowing and is soaking it all in.

The movement...the movement of life inside of you is...incredible.
I literally JUST felt her move.
You know what else is great? I don't have to suck it in after I've had a big meal!
I just let my growing belly do its THANG!

We love you baby girl and are anticipating your healthy arrival!

No comments:

Post a Comment