Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Verb:

Making : Coffee
Cooking : Salmon, brown rice and steamed vegetables for dinner.
Drinking : Going to be drinking coffee with my new favorite creamer. SO Delicious coconut milk creamer.
Reading:  Gangsters Without Borders - GREAT ETHNOGRAPHY!
Wanting: A bag of peanut M&M's
Looking: Laptop screen
Playing: House Wife and Mommy, my fave!
Wasting: TIME! I'm always wasting time.
Wishing: For this semester to be over.
Enjoying: Life
Waiting: For my order from SlyFoxThreads to get here.
Liking: Green tea and boiled eggs.
Wondering: What time husby will be home.
Loving: My bareminerals foundation, Fall Clothes & my Revlon black cherry lipstick
Hoping: I do well on my exams next week.
Needing: A getaway with husby. :)
Smelling: My pumpkin marshmallow Scentsy
Wearing: Victoria's Secret jammies
Following: Fitness Moms on Instagram
Noticing: Anistyn is getting two new teeth!
Knowing: I should be studying instead.
Thinking: Of my husband.
Feeling: On top of the world!
Opening: A box of Honey Nut Cheerios
Giggling: Anistyn's facial expressions
Feeling: Grateful for the beautiful life I am blessed with.

No comments:

Post a Comment