Friday, May 24, 2013

Blogging for Dummies

In the last three minutes I have deleted each thing I've typed up for my "first" official blog post. Eight minutes ago I almost purchased Blogging for Dummies. Getting my blog started was more frustrating than I thought! Lately I have been obsessed with reading blogs! I feel like blogging is one more step into womanhood. This is what women do, right?!
 
I love sharing about my life and if you are my friend on Facebook you probably know that by now. Oh, I also love to Instagram. I am an open book, and I ain't afraid to show it, show it, show it. With this blog I plan to make you smile and make me smile along the way.
 

1 comment:

  1. Yay Mrs. Robinson :) I love blogging! You will be so happy you blogged when you look back and can say, HEY REMEMBER THIS! Give the blogging thing some time, it's not as easy as it should be - in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete